Couch Paigato

Paige + Potato = Puh-jay-toe

6.30.2010

Wednesday, 6/30

Entourage, Season 6
How I Met Your Mother

Pretty slow day here, very occupied with a possible life changing event, but still made time for my favorite mistress, HBO. I realized I missed the last season of Entourage, so I'm catching up. Nothing spectacular, just random appearance of THIS GIRL from a Lifetime movie in which she had syphilis and got drunk with Emma from DeGrassi. I mean, she looks and is as tall as a 15-year-old, so at least she's on E's level...Honestly, so far it's been kind of boring, and no one has had a good story line in my opinion. Also, I've seen Vince with his shirt off a lot lately, and he really is the anti-movie star. Hey, I'm not judging. If I get two hours of exercise a week it's an accomplishment, but I'm also not a millionaire with the capability of a home gym. Just saying.

Paired a repeat of HIMYM with Ovaltine and toast, aka lazy dinner. Not even an especially good episode (Marshall forgets his pants/Ted re-hooks up with an old, pretentious girlfriend played by Donna from That '70s Show/Sorry, bro), but even the non-winners have good rewatch value.

What a slow day for me and TV, but I'm too excited about other possible life changes. Also distracting is the idea of Johnny Depp in a Doctor Who movie. I am very anti this. David Tennant or bust, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment